At Lifestages, we take pride in the personalized care we provide to women of all ages, including our wide variety of obstetric and gynecologic (OB/Gyn) services. In fact, it is not unusual for us to see three generations of the same family in our offices. We appreciate that vote of confidence, knowing that we can offer expert advice and treatment to women at any stage of their life.
Aside from hosting routine gynecologic visits, we also perform a variety of procedures at Good Samaritan Hospital. When a gynecologic procedure or surgery is advised, we ensure you are able to make an informed choice by educating you about the specific condition and your full range of treatment options. We always listen to your preferences and concerns.
We know that it’s not always easy for our patients to talk about gynecology, but, for us, it is our life’s work and passion. We are devoted to your health and we promise to be respectful, forthcoming, and honest in answering any questions that you may have.
Services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Routine Gynecologic Visits
- Pap Smears and Cervical Cancer Screening
- Abnormal Pap Smear and Cervical Dysplasia
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Heavy Periods and Irregular Bleeding
- Dilation & Curettage
- Endometrial Ablation (Treated for heavy menstrual bleeding)
- Family Planning
- Fibroid Treatment
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- LEEP Procedure
- Osteoporosis screening, prevention and treatment
- Pelvic Pain
- Robotic Surgery
- Single-Site Surgery (LESS, Laparo-Endoscopic Single-Site Surgery) one small incision
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Options
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Treatment for Endometriosis
- Urinary Incontinence, Bladder and Pelvic Solutions
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Adolescent gynecology
- Well Woman Care
To learn more about the gynecological services we provide, or to schedule a meeting with a specialist, please contact us.